How often have you looked at liquidation manifests and figured it was too much of a pain to search every single line of the manifest? I sometimes lack the patience or time to fully go through a manifest to see comparable listings. So, a new chrome extension was born.
I developed a simple chrome extension that allows you to highlight an item, right click and search whatever site you want. You can easily search the eBay sold listings, Amazon listings, CamelCamelCamel and more.
How to use the chrome extension:
- Go to the Google Chrome Web Store to install it
- Highlight the text you want to search
- Right Click the highlighted text
- Select which website you want to search.
- You can also go to options and add more websites to search
You can download this extension from the Chrome Extension Store Here
This extension is completely customizable and allows you to add any site you want that has a search box. Or, you can select from the over 30 sites we have added included, news, social media, images and video websites.
The extension is free with no signups, software redirects or fees.